Sunday 14 August 2011

Homework and Baking


I've finally gotten around to 'finishing' my fabric collage page on my class with Cristina Zinnia Galliher at Artful Gathering. I'm not sure whether to have some words on there or not so going to leave it alone for a while to see what comes to me.


And I've finally done some baking, making some lovely, though I do say so myself, cheese and olice scones from this lovely little book sent to me by Anne of Nana Go Go fame.

I'm going to try making Spelt Buns from a Scandinavian Cookbook today. Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Your collage is lovely. I've never made savory scones -- only sweet ones. Maybe I'll go whip some up in a bit. I think I might bake today too. Good luck with the spelt buns. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the sound of cheese and olive scones (what kind of cheese did you use?).
    Your collage pages are absolutely beautiful ....with or without words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh-this collage and those scones!!--both wonderful pieces of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your spelt buns were delicious
    Your work really lovely
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!