Tuesday 16 March 2010

Bookmarks

I've been working on making bookmarks and this is a selection. I've used ordinary, advertising covered card bookmarks that you can pick up free in libraries and covering them with foreign language scripts and musical scores. Then I've used paper napkins, acrylic paints, stickles, stamps etc. I've again enjoyed working in a 'series'. It allows me to get on with one whilst thinking about the next step for another, it allows for experimentation as well. Now the thorny problem of tassle or no tassle.....

4 comments:

  1. Great, great, idea, and they're wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fab! I especially like the 3rd one.
    Tassels would be good.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo . . . these are lovely!!! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, so springy! yes feel free to share my flower freebies on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!