Friday 24 June 2011

Ocean ATCs

I've been a bit quite on the creative front for the past couple of weeks but I finally got my act together and made these atcs for a swap on Roses on my Table, the theme was Ocean.

There were far too many lovely images on the Graphics Fairy to choose from (part of my problem of the past few weeks has been making decisions, or rather I couldn't so I did nothing), so I chose to make 2 each of 3 designs.

I've used pearlised acrylic ink on vintage book paper (all about sailing so keeping it in theme), cotton fabric, lace, organza, sequins, hand embroidery, beads and real tiny shells.

5 comments:

  1. Your ATCs are beautiful!!! I love the vintage feel and the soft colours! Well done!:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so beautful--love this blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh such lovely turquoise and lace yumminess!
    Love the wee shells too. Definite ocean feel..just need some sunshine here now and I'll be off for a splash :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Beautiful creations!
    Have a great weekend!
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vintage images - they all look beautiful.

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my erosion bundle. :)

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!