Monday 21 March 2011

Being Creative

These are some bookmarks I made for a swap on Milliande. I used some vintage music paper and some asian script as backgrounds. Then embellished them with napkins, stamps, stickles and sari ribbon. So looking forward to seeing the bookmarks I get back, and using them daily as I'm still reading alot at the moment, when Archie will let me! My ginger cat just seems to know when I pick a book up and it just so coincides with him wanting a cuddle, lol.


This is a canvas I'll be working on tonight, again for a swap. This is the first time I've used dressmaking tissue paper over my collaged paper base and I'm loving the colour and the texture it's given me.

1 comment:

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!