Monday 27 September 2010

Vintage Wedding ATCs


I've made these plus two duplicates for a swap on a new group I've joined. I got to thinking about a story around the bride, maybe she's lost her husband, maybe some time ago, Great War? She fell in love with him because of his way with words in the letters he wrote to her from the front. They married when he came back on leave. She's kept buttons and pieces of lace from her dress together with the family locket and charm he brought back from France when he came back on what was to be his final leave.

1 comment:

  1. Those are fab, Shaz - wish I was your swap partner again!Lucky recipient. I love your little story attached to them too. Gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!