Monday 15 February 2010

Indian Peony ATC

Just finished off an ATC, more in the series to follow. I used a vintage book text in hindi, a paper napkin, watercolours, distress ink and stickles but that doesn't show much in this photo. Really enjoying working in a series, whilst one is drying I can be working on others. A series is also allowing me to experiment with new ideas and take the successful ones through on other ATCs.

Also working in a series of 4 for the Cloth Paper Scissors Mail Art Swap, to allow me to chose the best one to send in, more to follow on that.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Can't wait to see the other series!
    Glad to hear you'll be participating in our swap.

    Cheers, Jenn Mason, Editor, Cloth Paper Scissors

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!