Sunday 25 May 2014

Bye, bye my sweet garden


 I should now be moving house shortly and I'm going to miss my little garden.  

I've enjoyed making it mine, full of roses and other cottage garden plants, slightly shabby around the edges, a little oasis of green for me and the boys. 


But a new garden awaits, with a lawn, which will be a novelty, never had one of those before.  It is all shrubs around the outside, very much as this one was, so some structure but crying out for some flowers.  Also I'll have two gardens, one front and one at the back, a north and a south facing, so that should be fun.


Can't wait to get started!


This little beauty is coming with me

3 comments:

  1. Sad to leave such beautiful flowers behind but how lovely to have the opportunity to begin creating another one. Good luck with the move, I hope it goes smoothly and that the boys settle in well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything's coming together for you. Don't be sad about leaving your gorgeous garden, just be glad that you had it and made it your own for a fleeting moment. I think your new garden(s) will look even more beautiful once you get settled in and start planning them. GREAT to 'see' you here.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's hard to leave a loved garden-- I've had to do it twice now. There will be gardening adventures ahead, and so many new possibilities......

    ReplyDelete

A big thank you for taking the time to pop by and comment, I really do appreciate it. Hope to see you at your bloggy home soon!